Our mailing address is:
23 Boardwalk Pike Road, AL 36064
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who:
- post on our blog posts
- communicate with us via e-mail
- sign up for our classes
We aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number.
The information we collect is used to:
- Improve the content of our Web page
- Customize the content and/or layout of our page
- Notify consumers about updates to our Web site
- Contact consumers for marketing purposes
- Disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation
- Verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.
As you browse Shoot Fly Shoot, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, Facebook, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on Facebook based on your previous interaction with Shoot Fly Shoot. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to information (and a description of information) that we maintain about them, such as:
- unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password)
- transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases)
- communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries)
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number)
Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information and communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us using the above details.